December 23, 2010

Rosette Kits in Etsy Shop

EDIT: Hi there. Getting emails that you can't find the kits in my Etsy Shop. Sorry but they're all sold now so they don't show up. I'll be having more kits and rosettes in my shop in the near future. :)

The kits are now sold out. Thank you for your orders!

Hey friends, it's crunch time. Are you ready for the holiday? I've got all my gifts wrapped and Eric is out with the girls doing a little gift shopping for me....and groceries. We're expecting a snow storm...and good ol' ice so we need our staples. It's just like Little House On The Prairie around here. I hope Pa and the reds make it home okay. LOL!

Well, you're going to think I'm crazy but I have some Valentine kits up in my shop today. I have to keep creating and since I'm all done with Christmas stuff I've moved on to Valentine's Day. I have LOTS of new items coming soon. You should see my sketch book and all the ideas.
And the kits are SO cute. I don't know if it's just seeing something other than green or red or what, but I had so much fun creating these kits. They're all wrapped up pretty and ready to be sent out the door.
Note: All Etsy orders will be shipped within my usual 2-3 day time frame, as long as the post office is open.....and I'm able to get there with the weather. :)

How about a recipe? We'll be having this on Christmas morning right after we open our gifts. It looks so yummy.

Hope you're winding down and getting ready to relax and enjoy the holiday. What's left on your list? I would like to finish up my Dad's Germany scrapbook album so he can finally have possession of it. He's going to Africa next year so I have to prepare for another album. :)

8 comments:

Mandy said...

This is so beautiful and I love the pinkness !!

Have a fabulous Christmas Mish, I hope Dad and the Reds make it home safely, I'm sure they will.

We are experiencing one of the coldest winters I've known here in the UK for a very long time.

Mandy

Kristy Hansenwi said...

love the pinkness too--but I missed out since I had to do a few errands and get the staples for our house in case of the storm too. I 'm sorry that missed this little goodness. Merry Christmas.

Heidi said...

So pretty! This will be a great way to package a special Valentine treat!

Becky Elliott said...

Will you be selling the little rosettes in your Etsy shop again? I would love to buy say...6 of those little rosettes! More if you have them in different colors! Did you make those? Sorry I missed out on your kits!

Liz said...

Kit looks to be cute. I'm not real familiar with Etsy but I couldn't find the Valentine kits. Happy Holidays.

Geny said...

Merry Christmas to you Mish! Lovely kits! And I think i am going to make that same thing for Christmas breakfast! Hugs!

Anne Tussing said...

So fun and adorable in their pinkness!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Karen C. said...

Love the pinks and rosettes, Mish. Such fun projects today.
Here's wishing you and your family a warm and cozy White Christmas. Here in Northern Ontario we've been having a snowy December - with more white stuff to come!!
I've enjoyed visiting your blog and even though I don't comment often, I do look forward to all the goodies that you share. Hope to see more of your wonderful creations in the New Year. {{{HUGS}}}

Related Posts with Thumbnails