December 10, 2010

TGIF

Hi friends, hope your day is great and your weekend is even better!

I'm working today with new Papertrey products. Be sure to check Nichole's blog for the first go round of countdown posts. Such cute stuff today!

Melissa and I will be back tomorrow for our 12 Days of Christmas countdown. :)

Again, I'd like to thank you all for supporting my little Etsy shop. There have been some delays by the postal system with international orders it seems. This may be because of the busy holiday season. Please allow extra time for your orders to arrive....but feel free to email me if you have any questions. There is no tracking available for international orders but I can at least give you a time frame of when your order was shipped out.

Also, if you've ordered from my shop and like your goodies, please take a moment to leave positive feedback on your order....and I will do the same for you. If you have any problems with your orders, please let me know. You're all an easy bunch to please, so thank you for being such great customers.

If you have friended me on FaceBook, please see my side link for my FAN PAGE. You'll be clicking the LIKE button instead of actually friending me on my personal page. Just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring your requests for friendship. :)

I hope you all have a great weekend. We've got some fun plans for the girls and their friends that are coming over for the weekend....movies, great food, great times! I'll be finishing up my Papertrey projects and I would LOVE to put together the base pages for my December Daily album. Ali's done a fantastic job this year with your album, it's fun to follow. I'm loving Nichol Magouirk's Daily December album this year. She's a Kansas girl too so I had to give her a big YaaaWHOOoooo shout out. She's using these Parisian Anthology Pages by Pink Paislee for her album. Me too and I can't wait to use them! Might need more for my regular albums too.

Okay, I better get a crackin' here. Later peeps!

1 comment:

Rhonda Z said...

I saw that a Michelle W won on Tim Holtz's blog yesterday. I hope that it is you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails