December 15, 2010

Valentine Bird Cage Card

Well, it's the day after. Did you score some Papertrey goodies? Sounds like a lot of you did a little Christmas shopping for yourself. That sounds like the best gift ever!

Today I have one of my December Papertrey cards to show you. It's a sweet little Valentine created with Dawn's new Love Birds stamp set. I embossed the birds and bird cage images with gold embossing powder. The background image is my favorite one from Nichole's new Mat Stack 2 Collection. The little scrolls on this image are nicely illustrated.
For the bottom of my card, I used Pine's new Fillable Frames #11 frame stamp and coordinating die. Another favorite frame for me. The little patterned paper heart is from the new Heart Prints die cut collection. A must have for all your Valentine projects. The patterned papers I used on this project are from Green Tea Leaves and Happy Spots.
You can find this card in my Etsy shop today. Stay tuned for Day 10 of Melissa's and Mishie's 12 Days of Christmas coming tomorrow. We have a special guest designer joining us tomorrow. Can you guess who? Also, be on the lookout for some new kits going up in my Etsy shop soon. I know how hectic it is to fit stamping into busy schedules at this time of year so I'm putting together a few fun kits for you.

Hope you have a great day everyone! Who still needs to finish Christmas shopping? Meeee!

4 comments:

Margi Mae said...

Wonderful...so nice of you to do Valentines ideas instead of all Christmas. These will be great project for January when we are knee deep in snow. Love the clothespin bag idea. You rock!

Diane Jaquay said...

Really pretty, love the sets you've combined to make this great card!

Eveline said...

Wonderful card.
Eveline.

Anonymous said...

Totally love this pink card embossing adds so much for me. Lovely lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails