December 21, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello friends. Hope your holiday plans are coming along nicely. Last night the girls handed me a list with 12 girls' names.....*we need cool gifts for our friends, Mom*. Um,okay. What's a mom to do? I have a game plan here. I'll report back later. In the meantime, I need to make a mad dash to town and hire a few elves.

I hope you are all cozy and enjoying the holiday. I'll be back later on to announce the winner of my prize drawing. Hoping to light a nice warm fire and enjoy the evening.
Note: All Etsy orders are shipping out today and I'll be adding new Valentine items after Christmas. I've got a few updates in the shop today too. :)

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Cannot wait to see your Valentines goodies!
Thank-you so much for sharing all your posts!

Anonymous said...

ok seriously, don't keep me in suspense with the bf surprises. My 11 yr old daughter just pulled the same on me today! I even thought wwmd? "what would mish do?" Now hold on all you offendeds...not being blasfamous (just honest! :) Hurry up with the ideas. thanks heidi

Heidi said...

I think your girls have all the faith in the world that you'll come up with something great and that's awesome!! Your photo is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you add to the shop for Valentine's Day!

June K said...

OH Mish, you sound pretty calm for being given a list with 12 names on it this late. But you are MISH, you always have ideas. I can't wait to see what you show us.

Patti J said...

Your tree looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us. Cannot wait to see what you make for the Reds' friends! Hugs!!!

Sharon said...

Looking forward to your Valentine ideas Mish!

Shirlann said...

Hi Michelle...I posted some Christmas decor on my blog today and thought I'd share with you. I would love to see more of your home decked out for the holidays! Also have the BEST recipe for butter tarts posted as well!
Merry Christmas! Shirlann
http://www.laundryroomstudio.ca/blog/files/deck_the_halls.php

Shirlann said...

http://www.laundryroomstudio.ca/blog/files/
deck_the_halls.php

Hope it got all in this time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails