April 2, 2011

butterfly on brown

Feels good to get back to my paper + ink + stamps today. Today I have another card to share with you that I created with a button card I made using Button Boutique and the coordinating Button Card die.
For the button card I stamped the little curved topper and then cut it out with sharp scissors. Polka dot fabric is from Moda Bliss. The layered cork and ledger paper butterfly was cut from a butterfly punch I purchased at Two Peas. Cork and ledger paper are from my Mixed Media kit I recently had in my shop. Punches work great with the cork paper.
For the card base, I used Rustic White cardstock and new Crate Paper patterned paper (Portrait Collection) along with a leftover snippet of ledger paper from my stash.

Well, it's back to work for me today. I'm predicting a very busy summer so stay tuned for some new features on my blog. I'm hoping a little pre-planning will enable me to spend a lot of quality time with my reds this summer.

5 comments:

Denise Young said...

LOVE THIS!

Sudha said...

Beautiful work dear.

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I love the neutral palette too ;)
TFS, hugs, Ruth S

Christina said...

This is adorable! I love the colour palette you used, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, it's me again. Just to say that I have a little something for you at my blog today - take a look if you fancy ;)
Hugs, Ruth S
http://justsomestuffimade.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/some-things-to-share/

Related Posts with Thumbnails