June 23, 2011

New kit in the shop today...

My newest crafty kit will be up in my Etsy shop shortly. This kit features some of my favorite new papers from Sassafras' Sunshine Broadcast papers. I'm loving this color combo lately of muted mustard yellows with grayish/blues.
The kit will work well with cardmaking, scrapbooking, gift wrap, tags, etc.
The kit is loaded with fun, handmade embellishments like the pennant flag, punched butterfly circle doodad, tied buttons, strips of washi tape, a large felt circle doodad, a glittered clothespin and some hand sewn yo-yo's that Jordan whipped up for me.
Lots of dimensional goodness to add a homespun look to your projects.
Plus I've added in some manila parcel tags that are stamped with Technique Tuesday stamps from Ali Edwards. These are tied up with mustard yellow and grayish/blue yarn. You'll also receive one yard of pretty gray seam binding. Stay tuned for a fun ruffled tag made with that soon. :)
I'm currently working on a week of my Project Life where I plan to use these embellishments on the journaling cards + on a few more extra layouts I have for this particular week. I'll be updating the blog soon with more Project Life layouts + maybe a few projects made with any left over kit items. Enjoy!

If you like the look of the Sassafras Sunshine Broadcast papers, you can find more from the line at Two Peas here. I think my favorite paper from the line is this one. I'm also loving the reverse side of this great polka dot with the ledger type lines.

Also,stay tuned for tomorrow's post.....I've got block #2 done for my art quilt. :)

2 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

Hi Mish! I have to give you the URL of a blog that totally reminded me of you. I think you'll love it. She hosts an annual porch party every year. You'd be so awesome for it:)
http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/2011/06/porch-party.html?showComment=1308849518493#c1813734508728847890

Linda said...

I just found you when I ran across a picture on Pinterest. Can I just say, Your items are Awesome! I love your work and for sure put you in my bookmarks to visit often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails