July 18, 2011

Road Trip Kits.....more on the way.

EDIT: The road trip tip sheets have been sent to email addresses of all those that purchased a kit from my Etsy shop. Please check your emails/possibly your spam folders for your tip sheet. Let me know if it didn't go through. Thanks so much!

Hi friends. Just a quick update on the road trip albums. I'll be posting more in my Etsy shop soon. How soon? That is a good question....catching up from being sick, getting ready for PTI Stamp-a-Faire, etc, etc. I'll be working on more kits this week though and will keep you updated.

Alsoooooo.....guess what I have sitting here by my printer? A stack of tip sheets that were supposed to go out in the Road Trip kits. Totally forgot to slip them into the packages so I will be emailing the file to each one of you who ordered a Road Trip album. My apologies. :)

4 comments:

Ellie said...

You'll get a giggle I just saw this post and said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wait for me! Ha.. Thought you had posted them (I won a spot for Ali's Scrapbook on the road! SQUEAL so I REALLLLY need to get one of your kits now for sure) Thank you so much for putting these kits together & sharing w/us. Just feel better that is the most important thing! ((HUGS))

Kristy Hansenwi said...

I got my kit last week-and love it. Can't wait for the tip sheet. You keep me creating and for that I thank you. Kristy

KAREN said...

Hope you feel better soon. I look forward to meeting you on Sat and i REALLY WANT one of your road trip kits!

Anonymous said...

I didn't receive a tip sheet...could you please send me one? Thanks! cooper56@insightbb.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails