February 24, 2012

Shop update today!

I'll be adding some new items to my Big Cartel shop at 1:00pm Central Time today. You can find my shop here but it will not show the new items til 1:00pm.

Here's a sampling of my new items:

Fun Days of the Week Kit, perfect for Project Life.
All kinds of new small and large sacks. If you love chevron, you're in luck!
Brand new Grid Labels...
Perfect for cards.....
Or to add to scrapbooking projects like Project Life inserts and journaling cards.
Packaging kits to make gift gifting simple and easy...
A few pretty string bundles, perfect to match up with the gift sacks.....
Here's a sampling of what you can do......
Assortment packs of new honeycomb large sacks......
Assortment packs of the smaller varieties too.....
The large chevron sacks are brand new.......
Here's a fun idea I'll be posting with my next Project Life weekly update. Use the sacks to hold extra photos....and the back side has journaling.
There will be more items in the shop too! I ship everywhere and payment is through PayPal.

I have to run make a dessert for a school supper tonight and Miss Josey Posey didn't get her uniform washed for tonight either.....a mother's job is never done, right? I'll catch ya back here soon! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh, great new goodies! I'll be back to check later.

Unknown said...

Wonderful shop updates! I got my order in. Hope you have fun time tonight.

Gail said...

gorgeous chevron bags. . . will you be getting more blue/turquoise, pink, orange or the multi-coloured packs soon. oh yeah and the kraft ones too.
I'd like to order some of them please.

love your PL pages - thanks so much for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails