March 30, 2015

1970-Something Kit Projects

Today I'm sharing a few projects that I made with my new 1970-Something Kit.  The colors and patterns in this whimsical kit will take you back in time.  First up I embellished a glassine sack with items from the kit.  Just a little creative layering and you've got the perfect gift sack for candy bars, small notepads, pencils, art supplies, etc. 
 This project features the hand sewn gingham bag from the kit.  I tied the bag up with the cute vintage fabric strip then added a handmade tassel from yarn.
 I finished the sack off with the gingham tag, ball ribbon, watercolored butterfly and a sentiment I typed using my vintage typewriter.
Kits are still available in the shop at this link.  Individual sheets of the typewriter Instragrams are available in blue and green.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails